Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I ♥ Comments! (and freebies)

I have a request for you. As I've mentioned earlier, I love comments. Well, that should be work out just great, as you all clearly like downloading. Unfortunatly, somethings missing in that equation. I know my stuffs being downloaded, but I'm not getting comments. Don't get me wrong, I love that you're all liking my stuff enough to download it. The thought that my creations are being used in your memories is amazing! It's nice though, to get some feedback. A simple 'thanks!' or some constructive criticism or suggestions is all I ask. I know it's a pain, especially for those of you coming from Digifree or Creative Busy Hands. If you're like me, you have about 15 different tabs open at one time just waiting for 4shared to finish counting down. It can be overwhelming, but each one of those tabs contains a lot of work, and care and pride put in by someone who, no doubt, would like to know that that effort is being appreciated. And so, as an incentive to you all to leave comment, I'm going to be creating a special 'Commenter Appreciation' gift. For each post I will randomly select a few commenters to recieve this kit. There is no minmum length or any other condition. Just leave a comment and some way for me to send the gift should you win.

I also have a new freebie kit available that I literally, thought of and created within 24 hours. A record for myself, who took 3 months to complete 'Captain Quarters'. It's called 'Asphalt Gretzky' and was inspired by a Road Hockey game I passed on my way home from class last night. I have never participated in one, however Z will enjoy a game or two in the driveway when she can find someone to play with her.


Enjoy the new kit and please remember to comment. This is the seaon of giving after all. Why not take a second to make someones day?

Happy Scrapping ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.