Saturday, December 12, 2009

Z ♥s Supernatural

Hi i'm Gen's sister Z. I just fineshed making this layout. She thought that it was good and that I should put it up. It is for Supernatural, a show that we watch together. It showes the two main characters, Sam and Dean. The show is about two brothers (Sam and Dean) who hunt demons. I am not able to watch this season because it has been moved to a later time at nigh. I am hoping to catch up on this season over the Christmas break.



Happy Scrapping ♥ - Z

2 comments:

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Oooh! I like this.

So well done. I am always so inspired when I see scrapbook pages like these. Being perpetually craft-challenged, it gives me hope that I could do something great too...someday. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.