Monday, November 23, 2009

Bank Boredom

In line for the bank and bored out of my mind. This is why I don't come inside unless I have to. The machine is so much easier! More polite too sometimes.

So it's a new week and definitely the holiday season. This past weekend we had our local Santa Clause parade and the weekend before was the Toronto parade. I think I'll think up a Christmas themed tutorial for you all. Look for that by tommorow night :)

This post is mostly just an update. Like I said. I'm bored. And in the time it has taken me to meticulously type this out on my iTouch the line hasn't moved once. I have overheard some interesting conversations though. I really need to get out of this town.


**Bank Update**
30 minutes later I'm finally free and off to get a much needed London Fog.

Happy Scrapping ♥

No comments: