Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Celebration of Sorts.

Today I bring you a double-celebration.

First the obvious. Today marks the 20th anniversary of my birth. Which is a fancy and pretentious sounding way of saying it's my 20th Birthday (which I'm sure you figured out). Meh.

Now that that is out of the way, the really awesome news! I have my first comment! Yay!
So a big thank you to Jen Graham of Graham Like The Cracker. I love her stuff and am just so excited I got a comment. I've only just noticed it now because my Internets been down and I've been browsing almost exclusively on my iPod for the past month and a half and only just sucked it up and paid for an application that will allow me to use blogger with my iTouch.

Here's a celebratory freebie for the occasion. Enjoy!Happy Scrapping ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.