Monday, February 4, 2008

Update, News and Changes

First off I want to apologize for the lack of tutorials in recent weeks. School has gotten really crazy, which is an excuse I would only like to use once, but it's the truth. So, I have decided that I will not be doing regular weekly tutorials until things smooth out a bit. If I happen to have the time I will definitely do one, but not every Tuesday.

Second - I have decided that this blog needs more substance. So, I have decided that as scrapping is a way of life - and a large part of mine - I am going to be posting more stuff about my life in general. Many times I'll even have an LO to accompany the post, so everything will still relate.

And finally, I have made some more stuff for the shoppe so head over and check it out. Nothing like the smell of free supplies to start your week.

Happy Scrapping ♥

No comments: