Friday, July 17, 2009

Captains Quarters Freebie

My latest kit is inspired by one of my favorite fashion trends this season - the Nautical look. Captains Quarters, as I've dubbed it, contains 7 (!) papers, a full alpha set with both capital and lowercase letters as well as several pieces of punctiation. I am in love with this dress by Dolce & Gabbana.
Unfortunatly I could never afford if without promising my first-born or something so I've designed these adorable little sailboats instead. It helped - a little. Not much though LOL.


Here's a close-up of the glitter detail on the boats.









There are a bunch of other things in there too so get downloading! And don't forget to comment.



Happy Scrappin ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

jmutchler said...

looks cute...can't wait to open it!