Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here at Last!

I've been promising it since March at least (maybe February?) and here it is. Finaly. My first complete kit - Friends Like These.

It started as a tribute to possibly my favorite TV show ever, one which holds many memories of watching it on Thursday nights with my family while growing up and I think it's perfect for any photo's of friends and family members. I am especially proud of the newsprint coffee cup and the paper I titled "The Times".


The kit includes:
  • 6 papers (12x12)
  • 2 Word Arts
  • 1 Frame
  • 1 Taxi Cut-out
  • 1 Newsprinted Coffee Cup Embellishment
  • 1 Central Perk Plaque & Screws
  • 1 Poloroid Template
So what are you waiting for? Go get it! And don't forget the .

Remember to leave a little love! Happy Scrapping ♥

No comments: