Friday, January 18, 2008

Caffeine for the soul


The strangest thing happened to me today and I am not sure how to describe it, it was almost like an epiphany. It was nearing the end of the day and I was feeling icky. I thought I looked bad, I was feeling run down and I really could think of nothing to look forward too. And to make matters worse I began to feel overheated while in the Tim Horton's line. I mean really overheated! It was overall just a bad scene.

However I began to feel better almost as soon as I got out of line, and I realised I didn't want to take the bus today. So I set out across the parking lot and all of a sudden this feeling came over me, I felt wonderful. Flashdance flooding through my busted MP3 phone, a Iced Cap in -20 degree* weather on the half-hour walk home, I had never felt more alive. I wanted to dance and I had a new bounce in my step. I was confident and happy, no excited with what lay ahead.

So that's the story behind the inspiration for my latest layout. Its the fist one I've done entirely about me, and not a particular event.


*Iced Cap - short for Iced Cappuccino. One of Tim Horton's better selections; -20 degrees Celsius

Happy Scrapping ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.